2024 1 Oz Canadian Silver Maple Leaf
ACH Discount Price : $25.99
Credit Card Price/Full Price : $26.94
Availability : In stock
All products are Random year unless a year is specified in product title.
The 2024 Canadian Silver Maple Leaf Coins – Buy Online at Ploutos Gold and Silver
Witness a historic moment with the 2024 release of the Canadian Maple Leaf bullion coins. After Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II’s passing in September 2022, the Royal Canadian Mint continued the 2023 bullion series with Her Majesty’s effigy on the obverse. The 2024 release marks a significant shift as King Charles III ascends to the obverse of Canadian coinage. Securely buy the 2024 1 oz Canadian Silver Maple Leaf Coins online at Ploutos Gold and Silver, located in Brockton, MA.
- Available in plastic flips, protective tubes of 25 coins, or mint-sealed Monster Boxes of 500 coins!
- 36th year of issue for the 1 oz Canadian Silver Maple Leaf!
- Debuts King Charles III on the obverse!
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .9999 pure silver in BU condition.
- Bears a face value of $5 (CAD) backed by the federal government of Canada.
- The obverse depicts King Charles III in left-profile relief.
- Displays the iconic sugar maple leaf on the reverse.
- Features a laser-engraved privy on the reverse.
Each 2024 1 oz Canadian Silver Maple Leaf Coin at Ploutos Gold and Silver arrives in Brilliant Uncirculated condition. The coins are individually packaged in plastic flips. Multiples come in protective tubes of 25 coins or Monster Boxes of 500 coins, containing 20 tubes.
Since its inception in 1988, the Canadian Silver Maple Leaf has showcased only Queen Elizabeth II’s bust. However, following Her Late Majesty’s passing, King Charles III now graces the 2024 Maple Leaf Series with a new bust.
The obverse side of the 2024 Canadian Silver Maple Leaf Coin proudly displays the new left-profile bust of King Charles III, diverging from the traditional right-profile portraits of Her Late Majesty, following the British coining tradition.
Flip to the reverse side to admire Walter Ott’s exquisite design of the sugar maple leaf, first created for the Gold Maple Leaf in 1979. This naturalistic image is enhanced with radial lines throughout the background field and a laser-engraved maple leaf privy at the bottom.
Ready to invest in these historic coins? Visit Ploutos Gold and Silver or call us at 617-564-1630.
For updates, follow us on Facebook.